Wednesday, May 02, 2007

How to Spend a One Day Holiday

What could be better than spending a one day holiday than watching one of the first screenings of Spiderman 3 on its first showing day with friends alongs with their moms, wives, daughter, or special friend, and then having a satisfying lunch afterwards at Cascada? Priceless. Great company (OXAR, NBD, RPM-who had a date afterwards, MJGF-S with hubby AGS, CPRA with mom, MELAG with mom too, JJQS with wife and their very well behaved daughter, my inaanak AJ, and PGU with friend who is so nice - we like her!) awesome movie (oh Tobey Maguire is so adorable - good or bad! Though I think Green Goblin Jr. is sexy), perfect THX cinema - Greenbelt 3 Cinema 1 (whoa! you can really experience all the swooshing and the rumbling!), hassle free purchase of tickets via suresats... And oh, did I mention I had for lunch my favorites - walnut salad and lamb skewers?

Lovely day.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:10:00 PM, Blogger houseband00 said...

Is it just me or do Tobey Maguire and Topher Grace look like they could be brothers? =)

D and I saw it, too, today. We had a great time, too. I decided we do it today during the color-coding time window.

I didn't like the visual effects, though. It was too unrealistic and cartoony. I guess it should be so; it's comics naman e. =)

 
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:18:00 PM, Blogger wernicke said...

Yup, cartoony talaga pero even the story is comic book like which "Spider-man" really is. Good to hear you had a great time. :)

Hmn... Topher and Tobey? Puwede!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.