Monday, April 23, 2007

My Desk

This is what my desk looks like, at least last Friday. I took this photo while I was trying to figure out how to use the manual settings of my camera. This photo was taken with the ISO setting at 50 so the photo shows more details. Take note that the desk calendar is already in June because I'm looking for a date when to make a booking to avail of the Cebu Pacific P1.00 fare promo. I've had the Jolllibee mouse pad since 2001 and it's the one for all my employment. The kikay kit is not mine - it is my officemate's who leaves it in my cubicle because it is nearer the comfort room. The blue mug with butterflies is a gift from my officemate in the Supreme Court. Nice.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:55:00 PM, Blogger houseband00 said...

It's great to tinker with the gadgets, Wernicke. But please, have the manual with you. =)

Buti ka pa, may bakasyon lined up na.

Have a great day! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.