Monday, April 16, 2007

Amici Last Weekend

Yeah, I know. I'm an Amici addict. I was in Amici (again!) with my college friends last Saturday. We ordered Piccantina Pizza (tomato, mozzarella, spcy salami, black olives, oregani and olice oil), though the pizza was not photographed - go figure! :) We also had Tagliatelle al Pollo e Prosciutto (the one with green pasta) which is composed of white sauce with chicken and ham - simple but delicious nonetheless. The other pasta we had was the Spaghetti "Mafiosi" which is spaghetti with anchovies, sardines, lemon Sicilian style. Yummy! We also ordered the steamed prawns which came with lots of rice, not your run of the mill and bland cream of mushroom soup - this one is tasty and creamy, and salad. We didn't get to order other viandas but apparantly, Amici serves Pinoy food during lunch. I didn't have ice cream this time but rather, I had Tiramisu which was really good as it was not too sweet and not too much liquor. The cappuccino was also perfect considering its price. Hay!

I might be taking some time off from Amici. But if someone asks me to go with him/her, I'll most likely not resist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.