Thursday, March 08, 2007

Let's eat!

After eight months on South Beach Diet (which was modesty aside, successful), I have been unable to keep myself from thinking about food lately and I am starting to eat *normal* again. Fresh from a trip to Pasto at El Pueblo, I really shouldn't be thinking of food, having immensely enjoyed their crostini in creamy spinach dip and proscuitto pasta. Just the same, I have been thinking of going on a food trip to these places:

Swagat Indian Cuisine

I read in several blogs and also read it in food magazine that this place serves nearly authentic Indian food. I have been here once when I was still working in Makati and it reminds me so much of my favorite eating hang out near the University Pool in UP Diliman, Khas. I didn't get the chance to sample their other cuisines so I definitely be paying them a visit soon.

Amici de Don Bosco

The food is not actually very cheap for a canteen but would give Sbarro a run for its money in terms of food quality and serving size. If you don't mind the canteen atmosphere - the place is actually cool, this place is worth the trip. I haven't had my fill so I will visit this place again soon.
Click here to read the Our Awesome Planet blog about it.

Dong Bei Dimsum House

The other day, I was craving for dimsum and I thought of this place. I haven't been here but I read about in the comments to Senor Enrique's blog "Wish You Were Here". I will include this place in my next trip to Binondo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.