Monday, May 28, 2007

Cold

Sometimes, I think dementors are real. It has been unusually cold the past few days - for a day in May that is, and I start to think of warm cups of liquid and soft-sweet baked goodies to make me feel, well, warm. The thing is, one thought after the other, I couldn't point to that one (or two) thing/s that can make we enjoy having to warm myself in this cool weather. Is it a cup of milk tea along with a serving of coffee bun at Kopi Roti? Not. Or probably a tall glass of Chai Tea Latte or Moroccan Latte with a plate of fresh, delicious salad from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf? I don't think so. How about a cup of Seattle's Best Cafe Mocha, piping hot and yummy looking with that chocolate stick resting on its brim? Hmn... not today. Could it be another cup of - this is not exactly warm - Fruits in Ice Cream in choco mint with bits of berries? I just had that last Saturday, not craving for it much right now. On any other day, an offer to have any of these comfort foodies would spur me to run in that direction. But now, I don't really know what I want. To be wrapped in a bundle of thick and warm comforter perhaps? A call from a friend?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:32:00 PM, Blogger houseband00 said...

Great images, Wernicke! =)

Cold days for me call for a mug of coffee and a nice dvd. Well, someone to watch it with would make it better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.