Thursday, November 02, 2006

Numbers

I'm thirty years, 18 days and 49 minutes old.

I have attended not less than twelve weddings of close friends, and is scheduled to attend six more in the next few months.

I have been a maid of honor once and is scheduled to be a maid of honor again in January. I have been a secondary sponsor or a bridesmaid about four times. As a consequence, I have nine gowns and two more being made for the coming weddings. I have two formal shoes which I alternately wear.

I have 15 god children, namely:

Reynette
Roxanne
Jerome
Agatha Christie
Alexander Diego
Amor
Kobe Daniel
Ann Margarette
Raphael Josef
Angelo Joaquin
Aisha Janine
Dwen
Lorenzo Miguel
Sophia Isabel
Therese

And I have two pregnant friends and another who just gave birth who have promised to make me their kids' ninang.

I have one ex-boyfriend.

Zero present boyfriend.

Two crushes right now.

Two bachelor's degrees.

One job.

Two former employers.

Two languages.

I plan to expand my spoken and written languages to four, and I'm eyeing two master's degrees. I also intend to venture into a business.

I cannot count how many books I have.

Well, in truth, I can but they're many enough to cause me some difficulty that I always put off the counting.

I've been to three other countries aside from the Philippines,
been to Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao,
been to nine provinces in Luzon,
been to two provinces in Visayas, and four in Mindanao.

I have three blogs.


3 Comments:

At Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger SeƱor Enrique said...

Wow! :)

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:37:00 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

Not bad...
Impressive numbers!

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:52:00 PM, Blogger wernicke said...

I started the post primarily to get ready for my xmas shopping for my inaanaks. hehe. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.