Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Project Room Revival

More updates on my room revival project.

My sister is an angel! I got home Monday night to see that she has gained a lot of headway from where we left off on Sunday. Vinyl tiles have been peeled and my stuff are all outside my room. Good thing we had some free space in the patio! I came home last night to see she has painted the walls baby pink and the ceiling clean white. It's just amazing. My mom also had the old reliable plumber replace the u-shaped sink drain, shower head, and water closet lever. I myself came home from Ace Hardware with my haul of more materials for waterproofing and sealing water seepage from our garden plus the 9x2 yards of linoleum to replace the vinyl. I plan to install ceramic floor tiles later but that's really later so I guess the linoleum would do for now. I was also at Ace Hardware on Friday where I bought squegee, scrub and other cleaning implements. Last night, I moved my humongous wardrobe cabinet with wardrobe length mirror doors with the help of my brother. Ang bigat! Once cleared, I painted the remaining unpainted areas and went on to mix the waterproofing cement and pathed all suspicious gaps which would hopefully prevent any more seepages. Hay! I retired to sleep with an aching body but surely much less than my sister who's done 90% more than I did! I think she continue minor paint finishing work and hopefully later, be able to install the linoleum and move back my things.

I feel like taking a leave tomorrow...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.