Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Office Christmas Party 2005-The Aftermath

As expected, out of the six groups who presented for our Christmas party, our group was the least prepared. Irnoically, since only four of the seven members were able to participate, individually, we received the biggest prize for not so much hardwork and guts at that.

But in terms of fun factor and camarderie, our group should get a failing mark. Having seen the presentations of the other groups, I must admit that I felt a tinge of regret that I wasn't part of an overzealous group.

And so, me, Miss Scrooge, settled with having several servings of Lechon Cebu as my source of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.