Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Project Room Revival: Mission Accomplished!

Never will I ever let my room be dirty again!

At last, after more than one week of clean-up, clear out, repainting - literally turning my room inside out - my room is again fit for human habitation. Yehey!


What you see in the picture are my magazines (Cosmo, T3, FHM, Fortune, Asiaweek, Time, Newsweek, Mega, etc.) arranged neatly inside color-coordinated boxes. I placed them at the foot of my bed so I can easily reach them when I feel like browsing. Hi from Winnie the Pooh and friends!

Here are my books. :)

Here you see my shoe rack where I keep shoes I frequently use. I've taken pictures of my shoes and printed them on sticker paper so I wouldn't have to open all the boxes when looking for a shoe to wear.

On the right, you can see my study table (the one given to me by my Lolo Pendong with the revolving chair given by my Ninong when I entered law school. To the left is my T.V. which I bought from China. In between is my shoe rack bought from Ace Hardware in SM San Lazaro where I also keep bags which I currently use.

Here's a peek at my blue-tiled bathroom. You should see my toilet seat cover - it has a picture of the Statue of Liberty in the cushion! :) You can also see my other shoes, all in boxes with pictures.


These are my CDs and VCDs plus some DVDs. Other DVDs are kept in a separate box, not too big as I don't have much anyway. I arranged them, separating the soundtracks, the female and the male artists, the groups and the compilations. The movies are arranged based on genre.

You can also see my wardrobe, DVD player, non-functional subwoofer, clock and rattan clothes hamper which was bought from a buffalo-pulled caravan which I don't see anymore.

So there. It took a lot of hardwork but obviously, I'm really proud of the result. Wish me luck so I can keep it that way. :)


Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for a job well done!!!

i would have wanted to hire you to arrange my stuff din, kaso you have made it known to GYA na di ka for hire :-(

sana lang di ka na "magkasakit" while in the process of maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of your room! ;-)

Mai

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

may, mahusay ka.maayos na nga ang room mo. naalala ko yung mga overnight sa room mo during law school days. big improvement talaga.hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.