Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Miracle

Dear Jesus,

Thank you so much for listening to me, even if you know I forget about you at times. I am amazed at how faithful you've been to me even if I was not as faithful to you. I'm really sorry. =(

It was so thoughtful of you to give me just exactly what I need - I'm sure you know what I mean. You just have your way of letting me know that you are for real and what happened this morning wasn't just a random stroke of luck. I can't wipe out the smile on my face up to this very moment as I write this... to the last centavo! You are really amazing. I know you're always around, so please keep me near you okay? I wouldn't want to lose my way. Just let me know what I can do for you, although I know you care for me enough that you are really not asking anything in return except...

You know I was never comfortable to say "I love you" to anyone so I wouldn't say it. I don't know why but you certainly know how I cringe at the thought of saying it. Anyway, you know how I really feel. You see through me and my closed heart.

Thanks again. More than getting what I whispered to you yesterday, what really makes me happy is because I heard from you again. I guess I just have to keep away from so much noise so I can get to hear you more when you speak to me.

Love,

May

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.