Monday, June 09, 2008

Checklist

I was listening to 103.5 MAX this morning and the disk jocks were interviewing a woman who wanted to be on the radio, in that particular program. The woman named Sarge made a list on 35 things to do before she turns 35 (her birthday is on March) and being on radio is one of the 35 things she wants to do. She said that so far she has ticked off only a few on her list. I was amused by her and was also inspired - she said that she wanted to make a list to keep her going. I also make little lists myself though some of the major happenings in my life were not on my list; they just popped out of the blue or spurred by suggestions from influential friends. Anyway, just want to share with you a little list I thought of - things I want to happen before my Australian visa expires! (Hahaha! It expires on August 31, 2009) 1. Get a beautiful apartment which is accessible and suitable for my visitors.

2. Visit my friend in the U.S. and see New York and San Francisco, at least. Would be nice to see D.C. and Boston too. 3. Master and complete reviewing books 1 and 2 and CDs of The New Practical Chinese Reader 4. Attend the Shanghai Winter School during the break 5. Watch Cirque du Soleil and Phantom of the Opera in Sydney 6. See Melbourne 7. Swim and snorkle in the Great Barrier Reef 8. Vacation at Hunter Valley Hmn... not too hard to achieve right? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.