Saturday, January 26, 2008

P. S. I Love You

Why do you always have to say "I Love You" at the last opportunity? P.S.

My friend Elgar sent me a link to the trailer of P.S. I Love You a couple of months back, and since I saw it I swear I'd watch that movie.

So this afternoon, I did. I watched it alone and I wondered if I had cried as much if I had seen it with someone. I don't know, I was probably caught at a sensitive time. I didn't bother wiping the tears, they just fell. Drop drop drop, they marked circles on my orange shirt.

This is obviously not a movie review but a sort of sharing...

It sounds so cliche but you'll really never know how much a person is worth in your life until you lose him/her. And it is so easy to magnify the wrongs, so easy to take him/her for granted cause he/she is always there.

Yun lang.

- May the Drama Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.